For you who needs additional support from another film workshop in the Filmtalent-cooperation
Additional support is for you who already have regular funding from Odense Film Workshop who need production facilities which we can’t deliver.
- Ongoing application deadline: All recipients of funding from Odense Film Workshop can apply for additional production support from Viborg, Aarhus or Copenhagen
- The need for additional support must be justified in the necessity of production facilities which Odense Film Workshop can’t deliver in the production phase of your film.
- Fill in the application form online which will automatically be forwarded to Odense Film Workshop’s manager who will give a rejection or commitment as soon as possible
- On commitment from Odense Film Workshop: The manager forwards the application for additional support to the workshop manager of the workshop from which additional support is requested
- The supplementary support workshop is independent in its decision regarding support or refusal
- In the case of additional support, a formal agreement is entered into between the workshops and the recipient
- The recipient of the supplementary support must comply with the terms and conditions of the funding from both the workshops that are providing support
Submit the application form online – it is saved through out.
NB: If your project has been declined earlier on by a workshop in the Filmtalent co-operation, you can’t apply for additional support from the same workshop.