For you who wants to finalize your project
When your project is complete, there are a number of files you need to submit before your project is finalized and you can apply for support again.
To finalize your project, we need
- 5 stills from your project in high resolution (no screen shots)
- 3-5 stills from behind the scenes (no screen shots)
- 1 still of the director in high resolution
- A completion form
- A budget with original receipts (only if you have obtained financial support)
- Your film/project, including:
- A copy with codec h.264 in screening quality
- A copy with codec h.264 in screening quality with hard-coded English subtitles
- Optional: A ProRes 422/444 file, which we can use to create DCPs or similar.
Once your movie is complete, be sure to submit a number of files before your project is finalized with us and you can seek support from us again.
Please note that you, as a part of the completion form, get the oppurtunity to upload a short video/vlog of the director telling about his/her process.
Please note that in the grant agreement you have signed, that Odense Film Workshop’s logo film must precede your film and that no changes may be made to this unless otherwise agreed.
NB: If your project has been supported by both Odense Film Workshop & FilmFyn, you must credit both funds simultaneously. Download the material below.