For you who need funding for a simple project
The Pitch Fund is for both novice and experienced film-makers who want to get going quickly with a simple project. Alternatively, funding can also be sought in order to test out an excerpt from a larger project.
- Ongoing deadline
- Support: Max. 2000 DK KR + production eqipment & facilities (NB: Economical support is withhold until the film is completed)
- Fiction Projects: Equipment can be booked for a max. duration of 4 days
- Equipment can only be booked within 30-10 days from production
- The application process takes up to 5 days
- Applicants submit their application along with appendix online
- Odense Film Workshop’s consultants read the submitted material and contact the applicant with a time and date fora pitch meeting. The processing takes up to 5 working days.
- At the pitch meeting: Applicants have 5 minutes to pitch their project – the consultants have 10 mins afterwards to ask questions
- After the meeting: The consultants decides on whether to give a LOC or rejection straight away
Send the application together with the following attachments uploaded as PDF files.
- Treatment, screenplay or project description
- Mood board / visual style with description of Story World
- Budget (if you are applying for financial support)
- For documentary portraits: Images/video of your case
The Fund doesn’t support
- Music Videos
- Projects that only focus on gear instead of development
- Projects already in production
- Projects that don’t match with the charter of the fund
- You have to be a Danish resident or have a Danish co-producer to be considered for support
- Economical support from Odense Film Workshop can’t be used to cover salaries for crew or rental of camera/lenses from miscellaneous rental companies.
We pay attention to:
- How the project develops your talent
- The quality of the story
- That the project contributes to the film environment on Funen – e.g. by:
- using crew that lives on Funen
- that the applicant lives on Funen
- shooting the film on Funen