For you who need funding for a simple project
The Pitch Fund is for both novice and experienced film-makers who want to get going quickly with a simple project. Alternatively, funding can also be sought in order to test out an excerpt from a larger project.
- Deadline: Ongoing
- Support: Max. 2,000 DKK + production equipment and facilities
- Procedure: Submit an application via the form on this page
- Book a pitch meeting with the film consultant from Odense Film Workshop via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to bring your attachments to the meeting if you have not uploaded them via the application form. We haven’t read your application before the meeting.
- At the meeting: You have 7 mins to pitch your idea – the consultants have 7 mins for response and questions
- After the meeting the consultant reads your material and decides the extent of the support
- If you get a letter of commitment, we agree on the development from here
- If you get a rejection, we encourage you to apply again with a new project
- Alternatively, you may be given a ‘Letter of interest’, which means that we are interested in seeing you again for another meeting. In this case, you need to work more on the project before we decide if we can support it.
Submit the application form online – it is saved through out. All attachments must be uploaded as a single PDF file at the end of the application form – alternatively, this information can also be brought to the pitch meeting.
Please note that you are asked to upload a short video/vlog of the director stating what he/she wants to examine with the project.
Send the application together with the following attachments uploaded as a single PDF file – alternatively, this information can also be brought to the pitch meeting.
- Description of the universe
- Treatment or screenplay
- Mood board / visual style
- Technical considerations
- Budget (if you are applying for financial support)
- Opt.: A distributionplan
- We don’t support projects that are already in production
- You have to be a Danish resident or have a Danish co-producer to be considered for support
- Economical support from Odense Film Workshop can’t be used to cover salaries for crew or rental of camera/lenses from miscellaneous rental companies.
We pay attention to:
- How the project develops your talent
- The quality of the story
- That the project contributes to the film environment on Funen – e.g. by:
- using crew that lives on Funen
- that the applicant lives on Funen
- shooting the film on Funen