For the experienced film maker
The Regular Fund is for those who already have experience of film making and who have achieved a basic level that enables them to deliver the project.
- Deadline: Mid-February, Mid-May, Mid-August and Mid-November
- Support: Max 20,000 DKK + production equipment and facilities
- Procedure: Submit an application via the form on this page.
- The application is assessed on the submission date of the deadline. There are no meetings with the applicant until the external consultant has made a decision
- The grant committee consists of an external consultant – there are new consultants on each round
- The meeting with the external consultant is usually held within four weeks from the submission deadline
- At the grant meeting, projects that receive funding are selected and the amount of aid is determined
- Approximately four weeks after the application deadline, Odense Film Workshop sends a reply to the applicants
- In this reply, we invite you to a development meeting along with the feedback from the external consultant
- The external consultant justify his/her commitment or rejection – but all communication takes place with Odense Film Workshop’s own consultants
Submit the application form online – it is saved through out. All attachments must be uploaded as a single PDF file at the end of the application form.
Please note that you are asked to upload a short video/vlog of the director stating what he/she wants to examine with the project.
NB: The application must be received by 12 noon at the latest on deadline day.
All attachments must be uploaded as a single PDF file at the end of the application form.
- Description of the story world
- Treatment or screenplay
- Mood board / visual style
- Technical considerations
- Opt.: A financing plan
- Opt.: A distribution plan
- We don’t support projects that are already in production
- You have to be a Danish resident or have a Danish co-producer to be considered for support
- You can’t apply more than one workshop per quarter/application round
- Economical support from Odense Film Workshop can’t be used to cover salaries for crew or rental of camera/lenses from miscellaneous rental companies.
- We recommend that you book a preparation meeting where we discuss your application to strengthen it together for the external consultant
We pay attention to:
- How the project develops your talent
- The quality of the story
- That the project contributes to the film environment on Funen – e.g. by:
- using crew that lives on Funen
- that the applicant lives on Funen
- shooting the film on Funen