For you who wants to finalize your project
When your project is complete, there are a number of files you need to submit before your project is finalized and you can apply for support again.
To finalize your project, we need
- 5 stills from your project in high resolution (no screen shots)
- 3-5 stills from behind the scenes (no screen shots)
- 1 still of the director in high resolution
- A completion form
- A budget with original receipts (only if you have obtained financial support)
- Your film/project, including:
- A copy in display quality
- A copy in display quality with hard-coded English subtitles
- Optional: A ProRes 422 file, which we can use to create DCPs or similar.
Once your movie is complete, be sure to submit a number of files before your project is finalized with us and you can seek support from us again.
Please note that you, as a part of the completion form, get the oppurtunity to upload a short video/vlog of the director telling about his/her process.
Please note that in the grant agreement you have signed, that Odense Film Workshop’s logo film must precede your film and that no changes may be made to this unless otherwise agreed.
Click below to download our logo film to credit Odense Film Workshop in the beginning of your film, and the logo to credit Odense Film Workshop in your credits.
Download DFI’s festival guide for short films and read more about what to do, if you want to submit your film to film festivals around the world.