For the experienced film maker
The Regular Fund is for those who already have experience of film making and who have achieved a basic level that enables them to deliver the project.
- Deadline: Mid-February, Mid-May, Mid-August and Mid-November
- Support: Max 20,000 DKK + production equipment and facilities
- Procedure: Submit an application via the form on this page.
- The application is assessed on the submission date of the deadline. There are no meetings with the applicant until the external consultant has made a decision
- The grant committee consists of an external consultant – there are new consultants on each round
- The meeting with the external consultant is usually held within four weeks from the submission deadline
- At the grant meeting, projects that receive funding are selected and the amount of aid is determined
- Approximately four weeks after the application deadline, Odense Film Workshop sends a reply to the applicants
- In this reply, we invite you to a development meeting along with the feedback from the external consultant
- The external consultant justify his/her commitment or rejection – but all communication takes place with Odense Film Workshop’s own consultants
It is possible to book a preparation meeting where we talk over your idea along with our requirements for applications.
Submit the application form online – it is saved through out. All attachments must be uploaded as a single PDF file at the end of the application form.
Please note that you are asked to upload a short video/vlog of the director stating what he/she wants to examine with the project.
NB: The application must be received by 12 noon at the latest on deadline day.
All attachments must be uploaded as a single PDF file at the end of the application form.
- Description of the story world
- Treatment or screenplay
- Mood board / visual style
- Technical considerations