For the experienced film maker
The Regular Fund is for those who already have experience of film making and who have achieved a basic level that enables them to deliver the project.
- Deadline: Mid-February, Mid-May, Mid-August and Mid-November
- Support: Max 20,000 DKK + production equipment and facilities
- Procedure: Submit an application via the form on this page.
- The application is assessed on the submission date of the deadline. There are no meetings with the applicant until the external consultant has made a decision
- The grant committee consists of an external consultant – there are new consultants on each round
- The meeting with the external consultant is usually held within four weeks from the submission deadline
- At the grant meeting, projects that receive funding are selected and the amount of aid is determined
- Approximately four weeks after the application deadline, Odense Film Workshop sends a reply to the applicants
- In this reply, we invite you to a development meeting along with the feedback from the external consultant
- The external consultant justify his/her commitment or rejection – but all communication takes place with Odense Film Workshop’s own consultants
We pay attention to how the project develops your talent, the quality of the story, and that the project contributes to the film environment on Funen.
It is possible to book a preparation meeting where we talk over your idea along with our requirements for applications.
Submit the application form online – it is saved through out. All attachments must be uploaded as a single PDF file at the end of the application form.
Please note that you are asked to upload a short video/vlog of the director stating what he/she wants to examine with the project.
NB: The application must be received by 12 noon at the latest on deadline day.
All attachments must be uploaded as a single PDF file at the end of the application form.
- Description of the story world
- Treatment or screenplay
- Mood board / visual style
- Technical considerations
- Opt.: A financing plan
NB: Economical support from Odense Film Workshop can’t be used to cover salaries or rental of camera/lenses from miscellaneous rental companies.